I am a 18-year-old cyclist from Porvoo. I graduated in December 2019 with a degree in economics from Careeria.
I started cycling with mountain biking. At that time, Akilles in Porvoo organized a weekly training run called Pyöräkoulu, in which I was involved and got even more excited about mountain biking. Shortly after that, I started going to small mountain bike races. My parents ride bikes too, so I didn’t start from scratch.
In 2015 and 2016 I mostly ran cross-country marathons and XCO races and in 2016 I got my first coach.
My first road race was in the summer of 2015, but it wasn’t until 2016 that I started driving more road races. Since 2018, the main sport has been road cycling.
I pushed all the time in Porvoo Achilles. From 2016 to 2019, my coach was Patrik Hänninen and from the beginning of 2020, Kari Myyryläinen. I train an average of 16 hours a week all year round.
My best achievements
- Satakunta rides M16 prologue 3rd, block 3rd and road 3.
- Corso 96 MTB M16 2.
- Satakunta races M16 prologue 2, block 2 and road 1. - overall race 1.
- Pirkka MTB marathon M16 2.
- Seoul round Kat2 4.
- Autumn stages of the road Kat2 2. and the overall race Kat2 2.
- Be Wackström's memorial run Kat2 3.
- Overall victory of the U6 Cycle Tour Sweden team competition
- Autumn stages prologue M18 3. and block M18 2.